skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Alicia
Friday, October 5, 2007
I went to New York City for my summer vacation. I went to Time Square , while there I went to the M&M World store. I also went to the Hersey store. I saw two Broadway plays; Hairspray & the Phantom of the Opera.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(45)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(14)
▼
2007
(53)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(23)
▼
October
(17)
October 31, 2007
October 29, 2007
October 26, 2007
October 25, 2007
October 24, 2007
October 23, 2007
October 22, 2007
October 19, 2007
October 18, 2007
Quiz
october 15 2007
October 12, 2007
October 11,2007
October 10,2007
October 9, 2007
what I learned in computer class
I went to New York City for my summer vacation. I ...
►
September
(3)
About Me
Alicia
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment