1. What are three things that you are doing in class right now? Three things I am doing in class right is typing my MLA standard essay, using blogger.com, and taking a quiz. 2. What is your paper about? My paper is about recycling electronics. 3. Why do you think that we are writing these papers? (your opinion is not relevant to the response, you need to explain the cause or reason) I think we are writing these papers so we can better understand everything that goes into the subject of computer applications. 4. Name five things that define MLA standards. Four things that define MLA standards is MLA standard essay, a structured discussion, three presentations, and collate statiatics.5. Why do you think that we are using MLA standards? I think we are using MLA standards because it asks for a more structured format.
6. What two parts were added to your paper yesterday? The two parts that were added yesterday were the TEKS and the bibliography.
7. What have you learned in the last week? I have learned a more structured way to write a paper this week.
8. What is one thing (be specific) that you want to learn in the next week. One thing I would like to learn next is how to attatch pictures to your blog.
9. What one thing do you think is the most important thing to keep in mind when you begin creating a presentation to give to the class:?One thing to keep in mind when making the presntation is Make sure that it is understandable and clear.
10. What is one thing that you did not understand in the last two weeks (be specific)?
One thing I didn't understand was some of the MLA standards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment