skip to main | skip to sidebar

Alicia

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

October 9, 2007

Today I am going to start working on the outline for my six weeks project and create a log for my job as inventory taker. I am most likely going to do my project on recycling electronics.





Alicia Porfirio
Posted by Alicia at 7:06 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (45)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2007 (53)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (23)
    • ▼  October (17)
      • October 31, 2007
      • October 29, 2007
      • October 26, 2007
      • October 25, 2007
      • October 24, 2007
      • October 23, 2007
      • October 22, 2007
      • October 19, 2007
      • October 18, 2007
      • Quiz
      • october 15 2007
      • October 12, 2007
      • October 11,2007
      • October 10,2007
      • October 9, 2007
      • what I learned in computer class
      • I went to New York City for my summer vacation. I ...
    • ►  September (3)

About Me

Alicia
View my complete profile